QUEBEC PAR POS 8500 Terminal Only
If you have multiple terminals in your restaurant, it is recommended that you upgrade all terminals with new hardware or strategically move POS hardware from other restaurants to avoid mixed operating systems. While the new terminals will run concurrently with the older models, if the new hardware fails, the older system will not work. Review more details here.
Express shipping requests must be submitted by 10 am EST for same day processing. Express shipping requests submitted after 10 am EST will ship the following day.
The Par 8500 POS Terminal includes your warranty. This terminal will support SubwayPOS® Software only. Please click here for software installation instructions.
0% and other financing options available. Click here for details.
This terminal may not work with accessories that were not purchased through the IPC POS Hardware program. Call IPC at 888-445-9239 prior to placing your order. You MUST have existing PAR peripherals used with your current PAR system to use with the Terminal-only purchase.
- Windows 10
- Intel i5 Skylake Dual Core Processor
- 16 GB RAM
- 128 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 16 GB Internal SD Card
- Integrated Customer Display
- 7 USB ports (3 powered)
- Biometric Finger Reader
- MSR available as an optional item for purchase
Required for loyalty if you do not have an integrated credit/debit device.
- POS Terminal with Integrated Display - 5-year advanced exchange warranty from order ship date. Includes advance shipment of a replacement terminal for delivery the next business day. For support requests received on a Saturday, Par offers Monday delivery. For support requests received on a Sunday, Par offers Tuesday delivery.
- Optional Onsite Warranty Upgrade for POS Terminal with Integrated Display - 5-year onsite warranty from order ship date. If selected, this upgrade includes professional onsite support from a Par Technician, seven days a week (holidays excluded) with a 4-hour estimated response time between the hours of 9am and 6pm local time.